1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, isn't it cold out here?
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, balloons are the devil's work.
3. Pick up some pull-ups on your way, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, a plane that we thought was a star.
5. Christmas will be over soon, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing while your sons plays piano.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the end of my snow day, tomorrow my plans include preparing for Devenney family Christmas and Sunday, I want to stay home and enjoy the blizzard!