1. Discussions are only as good as the ears listening to them.
2. I'd rather wave from the couch than say goodbye. (I am horrible and awkward at goodbyes. I hate them.)
3. I think it's time for all of my sons to sleep in their own beds. I haven't minded a shared bed too much, as we've muddled our way through the divorce, but I do hope to share my bed with someone else eventually.
4. My ringtone puts a smile on my face. Seriously, it's Yakety Sax, the Benny Hill theme song. How can that not make you smile?
5. Maybe sometime I will grow up and like onions (no time soon).
6. My boys and my sweet Ant give me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to bed early. Tomorrow my plans include dinner and a movie with my sister and her kids. Sunday, I want to sip coffee with my sister and listen to the kids play. I plan to head home early and get ready for a busy week full of preparations for Ant's visit!