2. I'm ready for congress to go on recess...that's what I'm thinking.
3. Please bring me a case of citrus fruit.
4. My job is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes is that my house will stay clean for 5 minutes.
6. My mom and dad taught me how to cook, and I just wanted to say thank you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting in bed, tomorrow my plans include staying overnight in Kalamazoo and Sunday, I want to clean house and get ready for a fun and busy week!
Below are the first letters of the first line from well-known Christmas songs. Can you figure them out? Honestly, I love Christmas music and I've only figured out two!