2. Funerals, weddings and baby showers are where friends and family meet.
3. All these years and I still haven't tried foie gras or conch.
4. My mother was always so happy to see me when I arrived. She told me that whenever I came home she would think to herself, "Yeah, Gail's here!"
5. The truth is you can't handle the truth.
6. The joy of meeting Sam for the first time on the day he was born is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to dinner with my friend Amy, tomorrow my plans include laundry, um, and more laundry and Sunday, I want to try making homemade chorizo with my dad!