2. It will take a big straw to blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the shower, that is where I sometimes have a good cry.
4. When I look at my four sons together, I take a deep breath and say, "Oh boy." And sometimes, "Oh shit."
5. He went out tiger hunting WTF, he went out tiger hunting? Anyone who's read Prodigal Summer knows how disruptive hunting predators is to an ecosystem. Hunt herbivores, dumb ass.
6. Everyone is safer when I keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to take out Chinese, tomorrow my plans include getting our new bedroom furniture and Sunday, I want to get groceries, bake enough bread for the week and put away every Christmasy thing in my house!
Today my mom would have turned 59. Happy birthday, mama. I miss you. (And happy posthumus birthday to you too, Elvis. RIP)