1. Friends, I feel like I sound like John McCain when I refer to people as "friends".
2. Good health; it's the greatest blessing you can have.
3. I'm ready for a few nights away with my smokin' hot husband.
4. Cedar is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is an angel my babysitter painted for me in 1974.
6. Take some flour and eggs, mix it all together and you have pasta.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to looking at a house I've been dying to see, tomorrow my plans include keeping track of George during the boys' piano recital and Sunday, I want to finish Christmas shopping and make fudge. Plus, I can't forget to buy my darling students a little something special!